07 January 2009

Refund, Please!

I'm a freak. I know it. That's the important part, right?

I like doing my taxes. Maybe more than like, I kind of REALLY enjoy it. To the point that I was giddy when Philip brought home his W-2 on Friday (Yes, January 2, I say way to go to his PR woman, Angie). I have had to tell myself twice that I have other priorities at the moment besides getting the taxes done (ie, homeschool students would like to have graded papers on Monday and my house needs to be clean for guests tomorrow evening - taxes don't need to be done until April - so if they don't happen until next week, I'll be ok). Seriously - I'm tempted to procrastinate by doing my taxes. Who else DOES that?!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I get excited when the guy shows me how much money I get back...that's it! DJs don't really do well with numbers!

    Wait...Tony Weir does his own, but his dad was a math teacher...so it's in his blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...taxes scare me. David does them and he may indeed find some for of enjoyment in them ;)

    ReplyDelete