27 April 2010

You Fill My Heart With Gladness

I was extremely excited today to hear the doorbell ring and see my amazon.com box waiting on my tiny front porch with two of these inside:


So excited was I that I promptly (and by promptly I mean after washing them, then feeding myself and precious one lunch and then putting said child down for a nap so I could get to serious business without interruption) tore the recipe off the packaging, whipped out my Pampered Chef mixing bowls and got busy making my very own mini donuts which required no frying in bad-for-me oil (we're focusing on the lack of frying rather than the presence of delicious chocolate goodness topped with glaze). Let's just say the sight of 24 tiny donuts emerging from the oven filled my heart with happiness. So I popped two sugar-coated delights in my mouth and headed happily off to the dentist (seriously).

PS These pans which currently fill me with such joy actually came to me completely free of charge thanks to my amazon gift cards earned through swagbucks.com - so there is further reason to smile!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love Swagbucks?! I recently bought a clock radio/ipod dock completely free thanks to swagbucks and amazon. :)

    Oh, and just thinking of your donuts is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete