14 May 2010

Retro Friday

If I keep "Retro" in the title, it maintains that feeling of continuity which would have come from a scheduled weekly post, right?

Anyway, the next installment of, "I have nothing else to write so I must rely on my former blogging glory days instead."

"Saturday, July 09, 2005

I don't understand when they write on the road something like 'School X-ing Ahead' and they write it bottom to top so it reads 'Ahead X-ing School,' assuming you'll read it as you come across the words. Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I ALWAYS start at the top. So, even if I can't see the first word right away, I kind of collect all the words in my head so I can read them in sequential order. So it drives me NUTS when they write upside down. Especially when the words are spaced really close together, so you're less inclined to read them in the order in which they intended.

Anyway, these are the things that really bother me. The world could be falling apart around me, and I get annoyed at the writing on the road. Welcome inside my head."


No comments:

Post a Comment