12 May 2010

Retro Wednesday

I won't bother re-posting the totality of my entry for September 30, 2005, but I wanted to share this one part with you because of the complete irony and naivete involved . . .

"I must admit, I don't understand facebook. And before I get condescending comments telling me just HOW facebook works, let me rephrase, I understand how to USE it, I DON'T understand its appeal. Besides the fact that it's fun to see old high school classmates on-line, that's all we get to do: see pictures, read a few things and that's it. Okay, that was fun . . . Whatever."

Oh, how simple I was.

In other news, re-reading posts from days gone by is like re-living the whole beginning of my relationship with my husband - because that's where it all blossomed, folks, right there on our blogs. I have to admit, it kind of gives me butterflies all over again.

Too sweet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment