18 May 2010

Retro Tuesday (Oooh, it's a Theme!)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I drink from the milk carton.

My favorite color is silver.

I plan to name my first boy Macaiah (he will go by Cai).

I love to dance.

My dad wanted to name me Stephanie.

I hate the way Butterfingers get stuck in your teeth.

I like to speed (but I've been trying not to).

I hate talking on the phone, unless it's been a long time since I've talked to you.

I have a pile of clothes on my bed that have been clean since Saturday (it's Thursday) but never folded.

There is a love triangle in my house wherein Lucy is the object of both Henry's and Wilbur's affection. Luckily they're kept in separate fish bowls.

I love to organize, but it doesn't show.

Last semester I was addicted to a Brazilian soap opera dubbed in Russian called Klon (clone, in English).

I love getting and sending mail.

Freshman year I had a snail named Jamie that attempted suicide by jumping the five feet from her jar to the floor. She succeeded the second time.

I despise country music.

I like flowers a lot.

Lesson learned from the movie Intolerable Cruelty (as stated by my mother):
"That's why, if you have allergies or asthma, you should never be a hitman."

Posted 8/4/2005 8:38 PM




(Back to Present Day . . .)

For the record:

I no longer drink from the milk carton (so fear not if I ever offer you milk - which I tend not to do because I'm stingy with my milk - but I probably won't turn you down if you ask - so just ask)

I think my favorite color is now purple. It depends on the object and the day.

We all know how the name thing turned out - Philip liked it better for a girl (and I totally spelled it wrong in the original post, but for journalistic integrity I did not change it).

Still love to dance but don't do so as often as I used to (mostly because I no longer blare fun dance music while I'm cleaning . . . maybe I should).

Yes, I hate the way Butterfingers get stuck in my teeth, but they're still my favorite candy bar.

I actually don't speed anymore, ever (as long as I'm paying attention).

Still hate talking on the phone - don't know if that will ever change.

I've been better about my laundry these days, although if I'm not going to fold them they stay in the dryer rather than on my bed. Although I do have a tendency to leave folded stacks laying around the house.

Still not a big fan of country, although "despise" is a bit strong.

Still a big fan of flowers although I never get them.

So interesting looking back to see how I've changed (and how I haven't).

1 comment: