10 December 2010

Of Enrichment


In recognition of the fact that at age 26, despite having two small children who seem to dictate how I spend my every moment, my life is not yet over and I, in theory, have a lot of living left to do . . . a list of all the things I've wanted to do but have yet to learn (or just do) . . .

- Ballet (thank you, Julie, for inspiring this post!)
- Play the Drums
- Play the Piano
- Paint a Landscape from Real Life (not from a photo)
- Knit a Hat
- Write a Book
- Horseback Riding on the Beach
- Zip-Line in the Rainforest
- Salsa
- Swing Dance
- Touch a Squirrel (it's been a goal since college)

There are so many others (travel to more countries, learn more languages) but I fear my list would outrun anyone's interest, so I'll stop there.

Off I go to dream.  Good night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment