"While reading Mr. Popper's Penguins, I asked Micaiah some questions to aid with comprehension:
'Where did Capt. Cook sleep?'
'I don't know.'
'Capt. Cook sleeps in the refrigerator! Do you think we should have a penguin in our refrigerator?'
'Where's our penguin?'
'We don't have a penguin.'
'Let's go get one!!!'
Next item on the shopping list: penguin ;)"
"After her third helping of Chicken Nugget Casserole:
Micaiah: 'Ok, I'm full.'
Philip: 'Chicken Nugget Girl doesn't want any more?'
Micaiah: 'No, Cupcake Girl wants a cupcake.'"
I never cease to be surprised by the things she comes up with in normal conversation. She's a firecracker, that one.
612. Fresh grass clippings littering the lawn
613. Bugs made fat while churning up our compost
614. Dark brown material for feeding our garden
615. The sprouting of new tomatoes
616. A little girl loving on her baby brother through kisses and giggles
617. A Daddy-Daughter sing-along
618. Her beautiful curls swept up in a ponytail
Photo of the Day: Micaiah decided to play with Joey while I got ready this morning. I loved watching her bounce all over our bed, bending over her brother to kiss his tiny face.