13 October 2011

Of Getting There

I have good news!  After months of putting books in Accession Number order (which probably means nothing to you and, in reality, means nothing as far as the library goes, as the books will still have to be re-organized according to call number), I am done with that step of the process!  Done!

Woohoo!

Now, after fixing in the computer all the erroneous information I found while re-organizing (which are mainly due to my learn-as-I go technique of library management), I will actually be able to put spine labels on the books, which will allow for further re-organization and . . . finally . . . an open church library!!!!

Praying that all of this can happen while I'm still able to move around comfortably and before a certain little baby enters the world and occupies the majority of my time for a season.


No comments:

Post a Comment