28 September 2010

Of Living in the Moment

I have been wasting so much time.

My little Emmett man is growing up so fast and I've been missing it in keeping up with his big sister.  So today, in recognition of the fact that he will only be this small for so long and it will be a very short time before he won't be at all interested in snuggling - and as of now he has no choice - I determined to be more deliberate in my "Mommy and Emmett" time.  I also decided this would be a great time to take "Just Because You're Cute" pictures - which we're just not doing often enough for him.

These are the results (please note: I love the fact that his hair typically resembles a cockatoo):





Man I love this guy!

In other news: Micaiah had her two-year check-up today.  She's doing great.  27lbs.  36 inches tall (3 feet!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little guy! I love his dark hair :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his "sprig", sweet pictures of a precious boy and Momma........

    ReplyDelete