13 September 2010

Scenes From My Day

- The WiiFit is concerned for my health.  It would appear, after losing two more pounds this week, that I have reached my goal too quickly for their liking and need to be reminded to focus on my long-term health over short-term goals.  Thanks, WiiFit, for caring.

- The beautiful mid-70's temperatures with overcast skies this morning made for perfect weather for Micaiah to play in the backyard while I studied my Bible with Emmett resting near me in his bouncer.

- Micaiah and I met my brand-new niece (born yesterday morning!) via video chat.  She is so tiny and wonderful.  Micaiah is already learning, "Hi, Amie!"

- My teeth were declared "great" for the first time since first visiting this dentist two years ago - just after Micaiah was born.  Yay for flossing.

- I won my second consecutive game of "Clue" - it was Mrs. Peacock in the Library with the poison.

- Emmett sat for a good half hour after dinner in his bouncy sit, just giggling and cooing to himself - never was a better sound heard in all the earth.

- Now we're settling in to enjoy a night of the classic Jurassic Park (after just polishing a Pampered Chef prep bowl filled with Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream - all other brands of the same variety pale in comparison - in fact, they more than pale - they're practically albino)

Not a bad day, over all.

PS Although it doesn't count as a scene from my day, necessarily - Baby Ella came home today!!!!  Praise the Lord Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment