05 November 2010

My Day: From Micaiah's Point of View

I could be even more cheesy than I'm already going to be and pretend Micaiah is actually typing this blog, but I'm much too tired to attempt to type in a two-year-old fashion, so we're just going to take a fun look at her day through her eyes (and my mind).  Got it?  Let's go!

This morning when I woke up I was so excited to discover someone forgot to close my closet door last night!  This means all the toys that are usually tucked into bed in the dark storage space got to come out to play in the morning - but I was good and only got out a couple of baskets of stuffed animals.  I know Mommy was so proud that I didn't make a mess with my puzzles or the shoes I know I shouldn't play with (but sometimes do anyway).

Because Mommy slept in, I didn't get to watch Super Why (one of my favorites!) or even Dinosaur Train (which is also a favorite, but a little less favorite) and I only got to see the very last part of Elmo.  Momma must have been SUPER tired.  I heard her coughing a lot last night, so I guess that must be it.

She seemed to be in a big hurry after breakfast and got awfully impatient with me.  I don't like it when Mommy yells, but she apologized and told me her behavior was inappropriate - I wish she would have gotten a spanking like I would have if I acted like that!  But I know if I'd have tried to do it, I would have gotten my own spanking, so I just forgave her.

She was really proud of me, though, for being able to wash my hands all on my own while she changed Emmett's diaper, that helped us get out the door real quick - I'm a good helper!

It turns out Mommy was in a hurry because I was going to have lunch with one of my best friends - he and I had so much fun hiding behind curtains and then pushing my brother around in a walker.  Momma says Emmett is silly - I think so, too, because even though we pushed the walker a little hard, all he did was show off his dimples.  I really like him.

After lunch, Mom was frustrated because I went potty in my pants and didn't tell her - but not quite as frustrated as she was later when I did it again and then played with the brown mushy stuff.  It felt funny on my fingers and I didn't really like being yucky . . . but it was fun to play with.  

Mommy put me in some underwear with a red-headed girl named Ariel on them - and then I got to watch Ariel on T.V.!  How fun!  I loved that movie - I don't ever remember seeing it before (although Mommy says I have - but I was really little - I wonder if I was as little as Emmett . . .)

We had pizza for dinner.  I like pizza.

Then we all went outside and Daddy tried to help me be a big girl and pet the puppies - but I was so scared.  They're really big and sometimes they hurt Mommy.  She says they don't mean to and she's ok, but I just don't know.  One time, I was walking through the yard with the Frisbee in my hand (I like to throw the Frisbee for the puppies) and I turned around and there was a PUPPY!  Right behind me!!!  That was SUPER scary!  For some reason, I don't think they're scared of me anymore.  But that doesn't mean I'm not scared of them!

Mommy and Daddy tried to teach me how to count.  Then they taught me this really great joke.  I'm still working on the punchline (if you ask nicely, I might try it for you) -I don't really get it, but Mommy and Daddy promise it's funny. 

I got to stay up real late tonight.  Mommy and Daddy say it's because the time will change on Sunday.  I don't know what that means but I do know Mommy and Daddy don't like it when I wake up too early and I think that has something to do with it.  I don't mind.  I like staying up late.  I get really silly when I stay up late - like playing peek-a-boo in the sheets and hopping on Mommy's back.

It was quite the day - I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment