17 November 2010

Of Things I Love

I Love . . .

. . . the way toddler hair sparkles from the droplets of mist under the shower.

. . . tiny dimples in chubby cheeks.

. . . big hugs, endless, unprompted kisses and a head of curls on my shoulder.

. . . taking five month Jemima pictures (even if it means he's growing too fast!).

. . . hiding in an open box (laid on its side) with an adventurous two-year-old.

. . . a little boy who rolls from front-to-back and back again.

. . . listening to my daughter's "moosic" created by wooden spoons and an over-turned shoe basket.

. . . the way my son's eyes (and head, and upper body) follow his daddy around the room.

. . . the way a little girl lays on her belly on the ottoman drawing with her pen and paper like a big girl.

. . . seeing the first white indications of a tiny tooth (although it's sad that my little man is tooth-less no more).

I love this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment