06 January 2011

Of Resolve

It's kind of ironic, I suppose, that the one of the most common New Year's Resolutions is to be more organized - which means there are millions out there on a quest to gain some kind of sanity in their surroundings - and here I am, resolved not to waste my time with wishful thinking and, thereby, a semi-anti-resolutionist, actually becoming more organized - not because the calendar tells me it's time, but because Christmas presents have moved in and something had to change.

Therefore, my sister-in-law and I spent the kids' nap-times this afternoon re-vamping and transposing my linen, game and movie cabinets.  Things found homes, sheets got folded (thanks, Dayla!) and my heart got a little happier. 

The toys threatening to mutiny for control of the living room, however, remain a very fearsome force with which to reckon. 

Tomorrow's another day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment