Thus, at dinner this evening, as two swarmed around the table, I attempted to clap at least one between my two hands, to which my dismayed daughter responded, "No, Mommy! Not the bug! He just has to get back home!"
Someone has been watching a little too much of "A Bug's Life" recently.
376. Ridding our home of the unnecessary (and putting a little cash in the pocket while we're at it).
377. A bill coming in under-budget.
378. My little kitchen copycat.
381. Chopping up vegetables for dinner.
382. A little guy enjoying time on the playmat.
383. Reading the Sunday comics.
My Life: My Hobby
I have many hobbies, but the two I'm engaging in today are cooking (Ratatouille!) and crafting (excited about this birthday present for my niece to celebrate her first year of life!).