Happy Resurrection Day from our little family of five!
219. A baby who sleeps all night, waiting to rise until 7am.
220. Children who can entertain themselves when they rise.
221. Words so moving you have to rise to your feet to sing them.
222. The sun, hidden by clouds by shining radiant all around them.
223. Watching my dress twirl at my calves as I turn in the mirror.
224. Birds in flight, seen only as their shadows cross the stained glass window.
My Life: My Sunday
This is the spire under which we enter every Sunday morning.