19 August 2010

Life in General

"Ok, I'm getting the feeling that 'Tooth Fairy' is just a bad sequel that didn't have a first movie." - Philip, after sitting through previews to the aforementioned movie which included "Flicka 2" (His reaction - "They didn't even need a Flicka 1"), "Marley and Me: The Terrible 2's" ("Who wants to see that after they saw how the first one ended?") and "Space Chimps 2".

I couldn't argue with any of the above assessments.

In other news, my daughter is old enough to entertain herself by "reading" in her bed for two hours while I slept in this morning, help me make dinner (she even scrambled the eggs!) and also point out to me while eating dinner that I had a little something on my arm.  When did she grow up and where was I?

3 comments:

  1. I know right? Two hours. Surely that has to make me a bad mom somewhere, but I just can't be sad about sleeping until 10.

    ReplyDelete