26 August 2010

Of Blogs and Giggles

It feels vain to say, but I spent about two hours last night reading through older blogs of mine and cracking up.  I asked Philip if it's sad that I amuse myself so well.  (My favorite quote, by the way: "Free is the 25 year-old's Elmo.")  I also asked Philip if I was allowed to quote myself - he did not respond favorably.

Point being, I have been slacking entirely too much on this blog lately.  It feels as though posting everyday has been muddying the waters with mediocrity.  Not that I plan to quit my goal of daily blogging, but I do plan to put more of an effort into quality control. 

On a different note, Emmett and I played a little bit of peek-a-boo while making the bed today (he's a huge help!) and he loved it.  It took him a little bit to warm up to the idea that when Mommy disappears she'll come back, but once he caught on, he decided to reward me with the biggest grins and tiniest giggles.  He is so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment