23 August 2010

Today I am Thankful for . . .

  • Fingernail polish remover and its ability to remove red pen ink from library board books.
  • A daughter who is washable.
  • The fun of mid-day baths (for Micaiah, not me).
  • Fun cupcake liners.
  • A baby boy who is still learning to nap, but doing a fairly good job.
  • A baby girl (who's not so much a baby anymore) who is patient when her momma is busy.
  • A good helper when doing the dishes (she even scrubs cabinet doors, free of charge).
  • A clean microwave.
  • A husband who is willing to help when I've over-estimated the amount of time I have at my disposal.
  • Diapers.
  • Vanilla yogurt and strawberries.
  • The news that Ella Dawn's latest surgery was a complete success!!!! (elladawn.blogspot.com)
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving
         And His courts with praise
         Give thanks to Him, bless His name." - Psalm 100:4

PS  Click on the picture to see it larger . . . pay close attention to those legs - and this was AFTER I took care of the arms.  It's a good thing she's adorable.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, but what a sweet expression on that adorable face.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly an adorable picture though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a bundle of energy :D

    ReplyDelete