01 August 2010

Unpacked!

I would just like the record to state that today, August 1, 2010, I have completely unpacked the suitcase we took with us this weekend. In fact, it was unpacked, with clothes in the laundry within an hour of walking through the door. I simply needed to document this moment and the fact that I won't still have a semi-packed suitcase residing on my bedroom floor this time next month (not that I would ever wait that long . . .).

Ok, I suppose I can't guarantee that fact considering we'll be heading back out of town in a couple of weeks. But it was a nice thought.

1 comment:

  1. That's totally something to be proud of!! I hate unpacking suitcases, unless I can just throw everything into the washing machine...and even then the suitcase itself will just sit in the laundry room for weeks!

    ReplyDelete