13 October 2010

Just a Side Note

This is not today's official post about the goings-on of my life - that will come later.  But for now, I wanted to alert everyone to a new blog I've started devoted solely to listing my favorite deals I find both in stores and on-line.  If saving money is your thing, you'll want to check it out.  My list is by no means exhaustive or original, but if you're new to the idea of using the internet to save money, you'll want to see the different ways I do just that!

I know not everyone gets excited about my buying Toy Story on DVD for $7, but I know some people want to know how they can get deals like that, too.  Thus, rather than bore half my audience, I'll simply direct those interested to check out sensiblesteward.blogspot.com, which is devoted to all deals, all the time.

Until later . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment