06 October 2010

Of My Helping Hand

You know your husband dressed the kids when:

- One of them has a large poo stain (set in, not fresh - Dad has some standards!) on the back of his shirt.  And he wears it anyway.
- Another one has her belly hanging out of her now-too-small 2T shirt.  And she wears it anyway.

You know you don't care about any of the above when:

- You're rushing to get dinner out of the microwave (don't judge me) and get all your things together to get out the door.
- All of the above happens and yet, all four of you make it out the door in time to visit a friend and her new baby and are still on time for church. 

I love having a helpful Daddy for my kids - even if things don't always turn out the way I'd pictured.


DISCLAIMER: Both of the above outfits were, actually, chosen by a hurried me - I just blame the lack of quality control on the manual laborer who actually stuffed the children into said clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment