18 March 2011

Of My Early Bird

Please forgive my lack of posting yesterday evening. While spending the week with Gram and Grandy (also known as Philip's parents), I have been tapping into the creative brain of the world's craftiest woman as she aids me in finally piecing together some fabrics with which I have been desiring to build a quilt for Emmett for quite some time. We were on a roll last night, pushing through the home stretch on the front of our project and, thus, I opted not to take the time out to blog. I'm sure you understand.

Never you worry, though. My son decided to wake me up bright and early this morning (a.k.a. 5:45am), because he was clearly concerned all of you might be worried if you didn't wake up to a new post this morning.

He's thougtful like that.

1 comment:

  1. I wholeheartedly agree that the oportunity to work with that person - craftiest person with most creative brain - is worth missing the blog. I'm willing to skip many things to spend time with that lady! :-)

    ReplyDelete