It's hard to believe that he's been in our lives a month already but at the same time it seems he's been here all along. Funny how kids do that.
And because it's fun to compare - my other two children at their one-month meeting with Jemima Puddleduck:
I'm very interested to see how this one develops.
67. A perfect amount of breeze on a perfectly weathered morning for drawing with chalk.
68. Trying a new recipe (and loving it!)
69. Fresh, soft bread dipped in melted cheese.
70. Knowing "this too shall pass"
71. Weary cries in the other room.
72. Children who sometimes love to play more than they love to sleep.
Taking Time for Play: Friends
These three are the best of friends (well, Joey doesn't seem to show much preference, yet, but the other two would definitely claim him as one of their best pals).