I've been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to decide what to write about this day and, the truth is, there is nothing to report. It was a typical uneventful Saturday: I left the kids with Philip in the morning so I could run errands, there was a family-wide nap-time this afternoon and a game night with the neighbors capped it all off. A nice day with little to report. I guess it just goes to show, once you've had a couple of children, adding new ones to the routine does very little to rock the rhythm of the boat. So here we are, just floating along.
Seeking 1,000 Gifts:
13. Finding belts at a garage sale when my old one is broken.
14. Fancy shoes at a cheap price to motivate a late-walking niece.
15. Holes that can be patched.
16. Micaiah's doodles, that give a face to a red-construction-paper heart.
17. A reminder of God's love and protection on a blog with which I have enjoyed following.
18. Using social media to affirm another's heart.
Taking Time for Play: Games:
I love impromptu Game Nights with the neighbors. Pulled out a new one (for them) tonight. Gotta love a game built around the exporting of rum and cigars. Also, junk food is a Game Night must - thanks for the cookies!
A few more photos from today:
Taking advantage of the tiny window during which the ottoman is a viable option for tummy time. Apparently, though, he confused tummy time with nap-time. I suppose that's safest anyway.
I love this cutie!